Soon, it will be end of my tri-semester holidays. Like usual, sitting in house and doing nothing. Not much of outings except for going up to Genting twice in this semester break. Back then, I've used to Kampar's atmosphere and will somehow not feeling well when I'm back in KL, surprisingly not for this trip though.
No doubt that the weather in Kampar is way better than KL, because it's not that polluted (yet)and you are still able to get some vivid views over there. Some random pictures in Kampar.
Twilight of the day - Clouds like raging fires

~ Greeeeeen ~

Moonlight @ Kampar
If you were to take a close up look on this picture, you will notice that there is a big ring surrounding the moon. This is just a picture I took using my phone and it's not that clear. So what's the big deal about that shining ring? It's not edited or something. Apparently, it's actually a rainbow of ring surrounding the moon. Can't believe it huh? Yea...me too at first. That was the first time in my life where I saw a rainbow in the middle of the night @ 1.00am or so. Hmm, what else? oh yea, I saw a shooting star too in Kampar, first time as well, just couldn't believe it when I saw it flew over. Coincidentally, midnight also...haha...
Fun Fair @ Kampar

Photos @ University



RESTRICTED Photo @ University

Birthdays @ Kampar


That's all for today
~~~~~~~~~~ Laters ~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:
Post a Comment