Yes!! Finally i can get online..haha..
So, the whole week I'll be in Penang and the only chance for me to get online is going to Starbucks or so...sight..
Oh...I was driving so safely yesterday throughout the whole journey from KL to Penang. Guess what, i only driving at the speed of 90-110km/h. Apparently, the whole journey took me about 5 hours to reach grandma's house.
Nothing much to do over here, can't online, can't watch movies, can't do anything..as what I've expected. So, definitely brought my babies with me along the trip.
Just back from Pasar Malam located at Tanjung Bunga over here. Actually, nothing much to walk about, but one thing is definitely true..oh man, the chicks over here are damn pretty!! yes..trust me and mark my words on that..haha..
So..having a cup of Caramel Frapp & Uncle Bob fried chicken (dabao just now) with me right now..Delicious!!
Hmmm...just in a blink of eyes, 2009 is gonna end soon and 2010 is arriving, and end of the world is coming, 2012..haha..nahm just kidding !! Christmas is just around the corner..So wishing everyone
MeRrY ChrisTmaS & HaPpy New YeaR !!

0 comments:
Post a Comment