Monday, March 29, 2010

Irreplaceable


Was so excited and I think I've consumed too much of oily food when I was back in KL last Thursday, and guess what, I'm having food poisoning right now. On the Saturday night, when I was shopping with my parents at the nearby JUSCO, just in a sudden, my stomach felt uncomfortable and started to ache so badly till I tell them to back home immediately. Was suffering so badly whole night until I beh tahan, and finally, my mom asked me to look for doctor. Yes, I was right, doctor says that is something to deal with the food, which means, food poisoning. He reminded me not to take any of these dairy products such as chess, milk. Only light food can be taken, no more fried thingy and so. Oh gosh, no dairy products, no milk...Haih =(

So what happened was, my mom sat beside me, accompanying me whole night and I knew that she gotta go to office tomorrow morning due to some special event. I knew that she is very tired at the moment and asked her to sleep first yet she refused to do so. Actually, no matter what is happening, she will be the only one who always stands by my side to give me her full support. My dad too, although had felt asleep in the middle of the night, but woke up to see my condition and asked me to drink more water. And really thanks to my bro as he left her gf alone in my house and fetched me to the nearby clinic in the middle of the night too. I love them so much!!

Hmm..something weird did happen along the way to the clinic, although the clinic is just a throwing stone distance away from my house. I told my mom that I saw a grandpa with his grandson were smiling so sweetly and waving his hand so fast at the roadside. And my mom responded..

Mom : where?
Me : neh, just now at the junction there, saw them or not?
Mom : i think you are getting blur or something
Me : ....

*yea hor..now is middle of the night, if he is a teenage that still hanging out in the middle of the night still ok la, but now is an old man with a small lil' child weh !! *

oh ~~~~ shit !!

1 comments:

fm said...

wah........sound so scarry....if me,sure cry till non stop~