Good day folks. It's been quite some time since I've written the last post. As I've always been saying, time flies, and real fast too. How good if I can just cease the moment or perhaps, fast forward it to the moment where I wanted it to be, but these are something that out of our control though.
Life's like a climb. Everyone is striving for the best and competitions are out there, getting intensified day by day. Even if you think that you might not want to study or work everyday, sometimes, the decision is not on us, but it's what around us, it's all like - Destined. At times, I feel like I just wanna be alone with my lovely guitar, or perhaps hiding inside my room alone and listen to some sentimental, calm, and peaceful genre types of music.
Exams are just around the corner, yet again I still haven't got the adrenaline rush to pick up my notes and please, don't even mention about the text books. I've been mucking around since the day I was in KL, and to ST, if you see this, sorry for that first. I know that I've been rushing you on the text book as I've really planned what and when to study, but alas, I've failed to do so. (p/s: Next time yumcha on me)
I knew that if I'm going to fail any of the subjects this semester, I'm so gonna kiss my graduation goodbye, not to mention about the trip to Taiwan too, bringing me one hell of problems to deal with. Despite of this malady, I'm still unable to motivate myself to start revising on any of the subjects.
Not really in a good mood now, as in moody.. (what am I talking)
Dunno why but I tend to get moody in the middle of the night (only if) when I'm thinking that I'm all alone. But sometimes it's good though, cuz' you can really stay in a peaceful atmosphere, no noise pollution and whatsoever. Anyway, it's late now..hope that I get my engine started by tomorrow and start my revision by then. Gonna get a good sleep tonight. Laters.

0 comments:
Post a Comment