Sunday, October 24, 2010

TMNUT




Guess where am I now and where I've been in the past few days...

Best answer:
Most of the time I'm in Kampar A-station. Thanks to our highly efficient TmNUT that can't even solve a little problem of mine. I was forced to get online in Cyber cafe and I've already spent approx. RM30 in the cafe.


I've called them up..and the conversation was as below

Me: I can't connect to the internet for 3days..what's wrong?

Faggot: Please hold on for a second..I'll have to check my system



wait...wait...wait...wait..wait...


Faggot: Sry for keeping you waiting sir, your line is congested that's why you are not able to get connected

Me: How can it be congested while all my neighbors are able to connect?

Faggot: Hold one please..I'll help you to check it out


wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...


Faggot: Sry sir..your line is congested..we can't do anything..

Me: *I was like...wtf..you are telling me you can't do anything?* Please pass me to you supervisor


wait again...wait...wait...wait...wait...



Another faggot: Hi sir..how can I help you

Me : (repeat the grandfather problem to him again....)

The faggot: Sry sir..you line is congested and about 50,000 people in Northern area were affected

Me: Do you know where is Kampar? Kampar is not in Northern area..can you pls explain it to me?

The Faggot: Erm..Ah..Sir..I know..(start to speak his broken English..maybe Gan Zheong edy XD)..erm..your area is different..your area is congested..........

Me: All my neighbors can online if you were going to say MY AREA..

The faggot: erm...ah...I think your line....... *tu tu tu tu tu*


Then the line cut off




WTH = ="
Haih...I don't know why and how they are employed..I still remember my bro asked one of their technicians..I can't receive any packages when I ping Google..the technician got stoned = ="
My bro have to explain to them what is packages and ping.......wtf.




0 comments: