I used to say to some of my friends, I dislike emotional people to an extend of hating them off so badly. But guess what, recently I'm being the one whom I've been disliking all the while.
Still figuring why nowadays my mood can change that easily just by looking at a single photo or listening to a song, or simply reading at a single phrase or sentence. Listening to one of the songs that I like, namely Arms of an angel by Sarah McLachlan, may actually calm me down easily and I would say it's a sweet lullaby back in those days. Nonetheless, this song is making me more emotional lately, exposing me to more and more thoughts, instead of finding comfort in the arms of an angel. I really hope that I can get more distraction and take a beautiful relief like what she sang in the song, yet thousand of thoughts are loitering aimlessly in my stupid head.

Starting to have the fear of reading blogs and Facebook updates recently. There are actually some people that I wouldn't want to know about their recent condition, yet actively published in Facebook and blogs. To be frank enough, looking at those posting is kinda hurt, I don't know why, but it just doesn't feels good. Of course, no doubt that there are some that I would like to know about them more, as I don't really talk or meet up with them that frequent. Somewhat, these people rarely update their status, and it's more to a ''up to me to judge them whether they are dead or alive'' thing, and this goes to her too.
Luckily she's not reading my blog, which actually allows me to express more of my feelings and thoughts over my lil' territory here. Guess what, blogging is really a perfect way for me to express my mood as I don't really like to bring up my pessimistic thoughts towards the people around me. I would rather look at all the happy faces on them that eventually cheers my up at the end of the day.
It's late now and she's still up in my mind, guess the only solution is shutting off my mind by lying down into that comfort bed. Hoping that Sarah's song can lull me to sleep for another night. Till then, good night.


2 comments:
wei, i same case with u leh...haih...nvm...let it go bah...
I know..eh...next time i come back kl that time find u and muk go minum
Post a Comment