
Question
Test whether I'm productive right now. Explain your answer and the consequences. Suggest a solution for your answer.
Answer
Ho : Productive Night
Ha : Not Productive Night
CV : whatever it is
T-stat : no matter what figure it is as long as it's rejecting Ho
D.R : Calculated t-stat bigger than critical value, we reject Ho. Otherwise, do not reject.
Conclusion : Since the t-stat is rejecting Ho by all means, I've enough evidence to prove that I'm having another non-productive night.
Explanation : People around me are busy doing their revision while I'm busying fb-ing, doing some music recording, blogging, and misc.
Consequence : Staring at the exam paper during final exams.
Solution : Write some grandfather's stories and relate it to the questions during the finals. Alternatively, I should be start doing some revision by now.

2 comments:
hahahaha....nice testing,i wan learn from u ...hahaha...
haha..u don't learn from me as I'm not productive enough..learn from all your sisters
Post a Comment