In the previous post, I've mentioned that I will be buying this and that, planning for this and that. But hey, why not set those apart and prioritize on my job first? That's the first thing came across my mind since the crack of dawn. Colleagues around me are having higher qualifications than I am, some are Masters Graduates, we have an auditor, entrepreneurs, and some are even taking up ACCA and CFA.

Initially, I'm not quite sure whether I should take up this professional paper and did place myself in a catch-22 situation. After few considerations and advises from my brother, I've finally made up my mind to take up the cert. I knew that it's time to make up my mind and decide what I'm really looking for because it's no longer a honey moon nor mucking around like those days in college and university.
Like my trainer always says, "Welcome to the real world" which I totally agree with him in anyway. Apparently, you need to be stand out of the crowd if you really want to be excelled in certain areas. After all, whether you like it or not, this is the ugly truth.

I'm quite happy that I've made a significant breakthrough in making this decisive decision. Nevertheless, everything is still yet to be finalized as I'm still anxiously waiting for next week's introduction program to elucidate on this professional cert. Until then, I will have been making up my mind and signing up the upcoming exam.

0 comments:
Post a Comment