It's my final year 1st sem now, and to be frank, I'm quite happy now because I can meet up with all my classmates again, that's the best part too !! There was once, i told someone that without friends, I'm totally good, I'm totally fine. Apparently, as days passed by, I realize that I'm wrong about that. Actually, I kinda agree and realize about the fact quite some time ago, and yet, still standing strong with my point of view (pride prob =___=). Ok, I'm definitely gonna take back what I've said previously, guess i can't live without my family, my babies, and - Friends.
Just back from Ipoh not long ago mainly to settle some personal stuff. Not forgetting to mention that we went for a movie namely Tiger Woohoo !! or famously known as 大日子. I would say it is a very good movie and highly recommended by ME..haha.. Trust me, but if only you are a Malaysian, or else, u won't be able to understand most of the jokes that made by all the actors and actress, which i think this might be the major drawback of the entire movie. Nonetheless, the overall plot of the movie is fantastic, and i would say if i have the chance to watch this movie again, I will definitely going for it without hesitation!!

Although the movie is quite nice, yet, i still don't get it when someone felt asleep during the movie was rolling on the big screen..hahaha..how can she sleeps just like that whilst the sound system was so loud and everyone was like laughing till gone crazy..was really wondering at that moment..how can she able to mute all the sound around her..haha..
Oh yea, by the way, during our way to Ipoh, one of my friends, Allen brought us to a famous biscuit making shop to buy some of these biscuits.

At first, I thought it will be a fully air-cond with some French like windows with some beautiful decos in that shop. Apparently, as we arrived, it's just a normal wooden house and nothing special about that house, neither the appearances of the house, nor crowds inside the house.

Last but not least, I wanna specially thanks 2 of the girls that appeared in my life. Although we rarely able to communicate well among each other, (which i mean talk normally as a human being), yet, they really made my day !! haha...they are maggie and hui mei. Not to mention my gang that cares bout me, Allen, Vince, Yoong Choy, Ah Choi, Ah Ken, the little boy - Ah John, Ah Siong..Oh man...you guys rocks !! I love FE2 man !!
---------- END -----------

2 comments:
wah..waondering my eyes got problem or what..someone written thanks to maggie and hui mei..good!! apparently,we are sooooooo important in ur life..so...treat us more well k? haha
O_O thank you thank you! we're flattered. very, in fact hahahaha
Post a Comment