Friday, January 29, 2010

When sadness joint with happiness

Since it's a brand new semester for freshmen, almost each and every club and society will be setting up their very own booth located in the school canteen. Few days back, I planned to help my friends out on setting up the booth, decorating and even helping out in recruiting people, but ended up by helping them taking photos during the first day of fund raising and recruitment drive event. If you were to ask me, I do prefer taking photos than sitting down at there !! =)

What attracted me the most is that, there are always some events which are meant for the freshmen, such as Modeling event, Talent Time, etc. Actually, I do have a dream. Hoping that I'm able to team up with my friends and give it a blast with live performances on the stage, and I do really hope that my dream can come true someday in my University life. So, this might be an opportunity for me to realize my dream.

Later, what I've did was that, I took the initiative to call up 1 of my ex-classmates, plus another girl, who is my friend as well, to team up and go for the audition. Initially, things were going as what we've planned, and we made it through the first audition. However, we were asked to prepare a Malay song and perform it during our second audition on the following day. Since time is of the essence, 2 songs were chosen for the second audition. We do not have much time to practice and as what I've expected, I did badly in the second audition.

Nonetheless, God must have shown His mercy and appreciated our hard work for the audition and let us passed through the second audition !! ^_____^ We were asked to get our songs prepared and attend the rehearsal on coming Thursday.



4.26pm
tee-tit !! tee-tit !!
* my phone rang *



'' Hey Weng Yew, sry cuz i think i can't join u guys for the talent time event ''


I presumed you are able to guess how was my feeling at the moment when i receive this message. So, should I be happy that I've made it through the audition? Or should I be sad because I might be disqualified from performing in the event? Getting to know the feeling of your dream is breaking is not getting any better in any ways. Anyhow, I won't put the blame on my friend as she might really has her own reason for not joining us. Together, we've been through the audition, thanks for your effort and commitment in anyway and i really do appreciates it.

Tomorrow, or should I say later, the committees will be calling me up to confirm my attendance and the songs that I wanted to perform during that event. Really hoping that God will grant me another chance, which allowing me to perform live on stage with my friend. God Bless Me !!

Oh, and by the way, before I end my blogging, another thing that really made my day was, my friend's car stuck in the mud! I don't understand how she can get her car stuck in that pretty obvious large area of mud and........just.......hahahahaha !! Initially, we tried our best to free the car out of the mud but we failed. Thanks to the savior !! - UTAR's Guard (who usually annoyed me the most), brought a piece of wood and saved the day!! Not to mention that, 5 'lucky' fellas were standing right in front of the car, trying hard to push the car out of the mud area whilst the guard was trying to get the car out of the mud area too. Finally, the car is free, and we were awarded a very special mud facial + full body treatment, the best part is, it is FOC !!



No choice and we gotta clean ourselves up, and so, it was the first time we walked into the school BARE FOOT, with mud all over our shirts and jeans, plus WITHOUT wearing our Student ID when entering the school compound!! I bet you can never do that in your life when entering a University !! HAHAHAHA XD



Few hours later, I'll be back into the city, my Home. HOME SWEET HOME !!
Miss my mom, my dad, and my dearest bro a lot !! Gonna see them in few hours later ^_^


---------- END ----------

0 comments: