I used to tell one of my friends who was once close to me, "why don't you explain or tell it out or else people will not know what you are thinking off ?!"
So, the question over here is, is explaining everything out make sense? Sometimes yes, but I just realized that most of the time, No will be the better answer. Maybe because most of the time people will just simply assume that, when you did something that sounds ridiculous to them, then you are wrong in any way, and if you're trying to explain why is it so, they thought that you're covering up yourself. So, what's the point of explaining? Due to this reason, I tend to stop myself from any further explanations, and I'll just do it MY way, Let It Be (LIB thereafter), as I found time can solve most everything *winks*
You see, it doesn't sounds that bad when you LIB, because you're ending up a 'never ending argument' apparently. And I would rather be the loser than the winner in an argument, as long as everyone is happy, then I'm OK with it. Of course, there is always an exception for everything. If people persisted on the reason, then I'll tell them for sure, otherwise I think I will not waste any precious time of mine to keep explaining like an old man anymore.
It's middle of the night now, tell you what, the only entertainment I'm having over here is my guitar and lappie. Luckily I discovered a way to connect my mobile to PC so its more convenient for surfing net and blogging. I'm waiting for my friends to come over tomorrow and hoping that they will not FFK me, or else I'll seriously in deeeeep shit -.-
till then..ciao....

0 comments:
Post a Comment