I've decided to sacrifice RM5 on my cell to get myself online..No choice..beh tahan argh..too sien..5 bucks per day..unlimited usage.. surprisingly..speed is kinda fast too as I'm getting HSPDA rather than GPRS connection over here..not too expensive right? =)
Anyway..having breakfast with grandma and family right now..too bad I've no appetite to eat at the moment..so I've decided to loiter around the net and do some bloggings
Another thing that I really like about Penang is about the people around here..They really respect senior citizens and treat them right..It's a very positive ethic that should be dwelt in everyone's heart..
Cont@1.30pm
Starving for food now..landed myself at Lorong Selamat for the famous Char Kuey Teow and tasty ais kacang..the weather over here is killing me..just imagine..even the running tap water is warm in the early morning at 5sth..
Still waiting for my FOOD! Till then........
Anyway..having breakfast with grandma and family right now..too bad I've no appetite to eat at the moment..so I've decided to loiter around the net and do some bloggings
Another thing that I really like about Penang is about the people around here..They really respect senior citizens and treat them right..It's a very positive ethic that should be dwelt in everyone's heart..
Cont@1.30pm
Starving for food now..landed myself at Lorong Selamat for the famous Char Kuey Teow and tasty ais kacang..the weather over here is killing me..just imagine..even the running tap water is warm in the early morning at 5sth..
Still waiting for my FOOD! Till then........

0 comments:
Post a Comment