Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting weaker

- updated on 10th May 2010 @ 6.35pm -


GOOD !! I'm sick now
-...-
Sore throat
Flu
But I think two of their best friends have yet to come and pay a visit on my body
still awaiting for the cough and fewer to arrive though
They came -.-

Seriously
THEY ARE KILLING ME !!

Anyway, just had a plate of Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng for my dinner, and bought a cup of TomYam Maggie Mee for my supper just in case I'm hungry later. Sounds delicious right? =D

Tomorrow will be my final paper, and will be leaving for Penang on Tuesday morning few hours later, should I be happy or sad?

No friends over there..cuz all still at Kampar
Can't online
Can't watch TV
Can't do anything


Kampar is much bettter..yes?
for some special resons..No..Penang is better =)
argh..............sad arr !!!!!!

0 comments: