Recently, I've heard that there will be charges for parking outside the UTAR's East gate. I don't know what's happening to the students out there, whether they are too free or what, they've created a public event in Facebook :

After I've read through the page's description, I went LOL!! I mean..come on guys, can't you guys find a better solution other than boycotting? What's with all these boycotting stuff? LOL!! Do you think UTAR will even give a damn on this issue?
Think about it, even if you've boycotted but what will you get? Compensation? Sweet talk with the management? Money refund? Bullshit! You're gonna miss your attendance for your class, and if so happen that it's your forth time to miss the class, you're gone dude, you'll be barred for sure. You're definitely gonna be ended-up meeting with the advisors in no time.
Even if they charge you at a sky-scrapping price for a muddy parking slot, what can you do? They will most probably tell you "If you're not satisfied, just don't rent their parking lot, it's just that easy. There are still students out there waiting for the parking lot."
No doubt that the school's management sucks like no others, but what can you do dude? You yourself chose the school, it's your choice. And I reckon UTAR have no fear at all with all these boycotting stuff. Why would I say that? Because they don't even give a damn to the media (Sin Chew Newspaper if I'm not mistaken) due to the parking issues raised by the students! But seriously, UTAR is just one hell of money sucker! I've no idea why they want so much money for. They just can't come out with a more effective solution. The management team sucks to the max!
And where da' hell is the Student Representative Committees(SRC) when students are facing these kind of critical issues? Protecting students' welfare? My foot! What's the point of SRC existence? Publicity? Fame? I really doubted about that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment