Was driving my car in the afternoon
Passed by a green field
Across the green mountain
And crossed the road junction
I saw a wooden vintage house
and I saw YOU
You were sitting outside your house
In the swing, swinging
And I know you saw me too
But I was too afraid to pull-over
So I just drove passed you
You gave me a charming smile
And baby, you look gorgeous !
That's when I wake up
I was in my bed, lying
Mom is cooking
And Dad is watching TV
I knew it was a dream
I can't remember what's the end of the story
Yet,
Reminiscing you smile
You made my day
And you made me smile like the sun
Anyway
One thing for sure,
Every time you smile, I'll smile for you
and every time you shine, I'll shine for you too

0 comments:
Post a Comment