As planned, my family and I went to Amcorp Mall located at P.J today mainly to search for a blazer for my final year project presentation, a.k.a VIVA presentation. Nevertheless, still having no idea whether must I wear it during my presentation, but anyway, definitely gonna get it for my convocation too. I saw lots of blazers with sleek and elegance design yet it will cost you an arm and a leg for that professionally tailored garment.
Unfortunately, I can't find one that is suitable for me. I'm not going for a custom made tailor for sure as I reckon I will only be wearing it for few times, neither will I rent it from shops cuz' I think it doesn't worth the penny. Btw, the mall gave me a feeling that it will be closing down any sooner or later, and it is definitely not an ideal place for window shopping. I guess it's all because of the Mid Valley mega mall nearby that causes the mall to look more like an old abandoned building with some low-mid range boutiques.
Nevertheless, there are some bookstores in it and I've got myself this book.

Yup, my second novel =)
Haven't started reading it cuz' I don't want to because I'm afraid that once I've started reading the book, I will just leave out all the rest. Sounds risky for a third year student to leave all his assignments and thesis behind as the deadlines are just around the corner =|
Just went for dinner with my parents, too bad my bro is not around though.sigh. Anyway, I've been driving for the whole day and I guess I'll have to take a good rest and call it a day. Still awaiting for the date with my lovely mom tmr...wahahaha =D
p/s: Thanks to someone that mentioned about her yesterday, and she was up in my mind whole day...again..good thing though =D

0 comments:
Post a Comment