Just visited a friend's blog and I've realized something. She's getting matured, and that's what I've been expecting pretty long time ago. Unfortunately, arguments tend to pop-up out of no where between me and her few days back, I was wondering why but now i know why it's so.
Nowadays, people tend to use text messaging to communicate, it's good though as it's cheap in the first place, but we can't really get the emotions and the way they wanna express it in a text message. With the exception that if you're writing it in a 'novel-way', having a very good expression and intonation in your text, then it will be another story. Otherwise people will just have to assume whether you're in a jovial or frustrated mood, and this is the main reason for me hating text messaging all the time, as I'm bad in interpreting people's mood!
To make it sounds even worse, I was once being accused (can't think of other words, but I guess that's what I mean) for being making so much of assumptions by just looking at a message. I guess she was right, because I just can't interpret the expression she was using in the text, hence assumptions will come into my mind.
Right, I just wanna talk about the ups and downs that happened recently. First, I've fucked-up my Thurs' exam paper, yet been staying up for the whole bloody night but ended up with zilch. Should have just went to bed and sleep tight cuz' I can still remember the chilling weather on that bloody night is prefect for sleeping. wtf. Secondly, I dunno what's wrong with my left eye's lid, it keeps on 'jumping' FOR DAYS and this is VERY annoying. I knew that every time it 'jumps', I'm in a bad luck, God Bless Me please. Thirdly, I've planned to continue doing all my assignments and thesis over the weekend, but ended up in Facebook and Photoshop for the whole day, not to mention helping the girls putting on some 'make-ups' by removing their pimples and getting them look even prettier in those Pre-graduation photos, I know they want themselves to look charming and gorgeous in a photo, especially her.
What else, I've just bought 2 tickets for the movie -Toy Story 3, in 3D and cost me roughly about 40bucks. I'll be watching the movie with my mom on Sunday morning, and yes, watching with my mom. She rejected me at first but I know she never had a chance to watch a movie in 3D, so I insisted for it by purchasing it online..
mom: can the ticket be pulled-back?me: no *wink** sry mom =D
I can still remember when I was still a rowdy kid, my parents took me to the cinema for the movie, 'Beauty and the Beast'. It was the first time I enter a big room with a big screen and with cartoon rolling on, it's just AWESOME for a kid. But that was n-years back since our whole family went for a movie. So recently, me and my bro will always drag my mom and dad for a movie cuz' we don't want them to stay at home but their sons are enjoying themselves out there. We just don't want to leave them alone and I think it's time for them to enjoy their life as they are getting older and older. We always hope that they will get worry-free about us, especially me. My parents are aging, and what's better than spending more time with them when I'm back in KL? That's the reason why my friends questioned me for not going out over the weekend like before.
Huh...guess this is another long post again. To wrap things up, I feel so exited for this coming Sunday activity and there is one thing that I always wanted to say but not dare to voice it out all along. I love you, Mom & Dad !!


0 comments:
Post a Comment