I've no idea what's wrong with me nowadays. I just couldn't control my feelings. I wanted to, I hoped.
Being hated by someone doesn't feel any better. When you're trying to explain what is happening, people tend not to believe in it, which really made me confused and frustrated. I don't know why, she just wanted to hate me so much and keep saying that I dun even care bout her at all. I've no idea. I've tried to message her and tell her that it was just *private and confidential* and yet, she still keep saying that I don't care this and that. I've tried my best to explain everything, I tried msn, I tried msg, wanted to call but I know it's kinda hard to explain on the phone.
I mean, what you want me to do? You want me to jump down from the building to prove that I'm explaining??? What do you mean by I don't care at all??? Can you don't do and write it on your blog?? Seriously, I've no idea why you wanna keep saying it, in FB, in you blog...you wanna please people to read so you blog it?? Or you really need people attention??? I know, I'm wrong k !! But can't you just stopped writing those things? You know i'm reading your blog, yet still, you wanna write these things out. I tired my very best to explain, but you always reply me with some "yea right" feeling. Later, you will write in your blog this and that, and when people read it, for sure they will say me, I'm like a piece of shit !!!
It's that what you want??? You always say that I'm the one who don't care people's feeling?? HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!! What about you? Have you ever thought about the feeling that when you keep putting someone on, you are destroying his reputation !!!! Previously, you too, did a lot of wrong things to me, but did I do that to you??? Did i post here and there letting everyone knows the other side of you?!!! HELL YA!!! no..I didn't do so !!!!! You think I've really no feelings? You think you are the only who will sad, happy, you have all the emotions but I just end with one thing 'I don't care???" Are you nuts or what? I'm human too la !!! I've my feelings..I just don't wanna express it out in such a way... why don't you ever notice it??? You keep telling out your feelings to all your friends out there. But..did I???? Did I tell everyone what you've did to me previously???? NO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.. I HATE YOU NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to what you have did to me !!!!!!
I know...you wanna say that, I'm the one who wrong and now I wanna hate you ?! Ridiculous !!!!
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!
I've tried my best to explain, I don't wanna reply sometimes doesn't means I DON'T CARE !!!
Since you hate me and I HATE YOU too....I tell you what...WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS ANYMORE !!! YES...NOT EVEN FRIENDS !!!!
Whatever shit you wanna hit with me now...as you wish!!
I care bout you...that's why i explain...i care bout you..that's why i *private and confidential*..i care bout you..that's why I'm confuse...i care bout you..because you are my friend...and not just a normal friend..but a special friend of mine...But at the end...what did I get from you?? Hatred??!! Destroying my reputation??!! It's that what you want huh ??!!!
Fine........I'm really fed-up with you !! As you say.. You will gonna start your new life..me either..WITHOUT YOU...MY LIFE COULD BE EVEN FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!
so...just
SHUT UP
will ya?

0 comments:
Post a Comment