Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Facebook....oh my god..
It's in the afternoon and one of my friends approached me, I was kinda shocked and felt weird on what he'd told me.
Him : Hey, Weng Yew...single huh?
I was like...huh?? =_=a
What kind of question he is referring to?
Me : Huh? What do mean?
Him: hahahahaha
I was like..wth = ="
Later, when a bunch of my friends and me were doing revision in my house, another friend of mine approached me again.
Choi : Weng Yew...Single ar?? haha
Me : Huh? what do you mean?
Choi: Your Facebook la...
Me : What's wrong with my Facebook?
Choi : You posted your status as 'Single'
Me : Did I ?! = ="
p/s: was thinking who the hell who hacked my Facebook and spam silly things
Yoong Choy Interrupted...
yc: Yeala, you posted you are 'single' at Facebook, and everyone knows about it !!
Just at that moment, something came across my mind. Oh yea, yesterday night i was soooooo bored until I keep pressing and editing my Facebook. And seriously, I swear to God I do not know it will appear on everywhere..and yes...I mean EVERYWHERE !!
Me: Sure or not?? I go check first...
They were right..Whatever I'd changed were written on my wall. Oh my god !! So, I've decided to change the status, and as recommended by Ah Choi, put it as 'Its Complicated' as they reckon I do have few 'affairs' with some girls in my class..swt = ="
So, initially.. this is what appeared on my Facebook Home Page. Which appeared in people's Friends' Status Update MAIN PAGE !!!!
Weng Yew is "single" now.
After I've changed the status to 'It's complicated', this is what it appears..
Weng Yew went from being "single" to "it's complicated"
I was like.............wahhhhh....WTF !!!
Even when I tell my friends, they laugh like hell too!!! I don't know whether you guys are able to get the meaning of what I wanna express here..But frankly, I was really kinda like 'Za Dou' =_=" Nonetheless, Facebook will still be a lil' part of my life..as i really need it so much to release my stress and boredom, as well as keeping my primary and secondary school friends in touch. That's all for now....Good Night !!
-------------------- END ---------------------
Posted by wylim at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment