Back to my mom's hometown today mainly to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday, which is falls on today too. Attendance for the dinner turned up to be pretty good as most of us came for the dinner and there were only 3 absentees. Aunties from NZ, HK, S'pore, and rest of the places in Malaysia, came back for this momentous dinner too. I would say it is pretty good to see all of them too because, frankly, the last time I saw all of them was like N years back !!
Good to hear that most of them are doing good out there, living in a very healthy lifestyle and so. IMHO, the main purpose my grandma making this dinner is to reunite the brothers and sisters in the family as some conflicts did happened before, so it's good to see them sitting down together and chit chatting among one another, telling jokes and their very own stories and so. Frankly, what can be even better for a mother to see all her sons and daughters came back purposely for this big day. But I would say the best part of the entire dinner was photo taking session.
After the dinner, we had decided to stay at my aunt's house for this 2 days trip and glad to know that I can get online at here too!! Luckily, the weather over here is not that hot as compared to KL, or I should say it might due to the house location as it's located near the sea and it's on the hill. Unfortunately, the road condition is a lil' bit similar to Cameron Highland's road as the road is heading uphill, also, due to there is a night market situated along the road, massive traffic jam tend to occur during the peak hours too.
Along the way, I'm still able to remember the day she brought me to the place up there, what we had done, and also, because of that day, she totally changed my perception and feelings towards her. I don't why I'll think about her along the way, and I didn't even realize that I'm thinking of her until my bro talks to me. As if she's always on my mind and I think I have to admit that this is the truth. And at that very moment, I miss her.
Anyhow, I can't do anything but to step into her lil' ''territory'' and check her out. Perhaps, this will be the only thing that I can do right now.
Anyway, here are some photos of foods and all my cousins taken during the dinner.

0 comments:
Post a Comment