Friday, February 5, 2010

Tomorrow..one BIG day !! yet......

Tomorrow
will be the day that I've been awaiting for since years ago !!

Tomorrow
will be the day that I can finally realize one of my biggest dreams !!

Tomorrow
will be the day to prove that our hard-work does pay off !!

And
Because of tomorrow
2 people from different classes get along with each other peacefully

Because of tomorrow
I get to know a pro guitarist who has just bought his lovely Martin guitar for RM12k !!

Because of tomorrow
All musicians will get together and give out their very best to all audiences !!

Although we don't really know each other well ..

But
One thing for sure !!

We
We..speak our own language
It's Music !!


Unfortunately, something went very very bad...that really hurt me so so so badly..I'm sick now !! I'm having sore-throat, coughing, and running nose !! What else can be worse than these sickness !! Yea..you might say...I'm not having fewer, which is a worst case scenario for me, or should i say, it will be definitely a dilemma for me.

Guess what, I've ruined my own performance today on stage during the rehearsal !! I've ruined everything !! I bet all the performers down there will say, how the heck does these people went through the audition and performing like shit on stage now !!

It's seems like God is giving me opportunities as I've requested earlier, nonetheless, He might need me to sacrifice something else for these opportunities. I've lost my voice, even worst, I'm the main vocalist and I'm putting my partner in deeeep shit now !! She has to sing my part, has to back me up, which she shouldn't be doing right now !! The organizers are counting on me, hoping that I can perform well during the whole event is on going, because I'll be the only Malay band that sings Malay songs for them, I suppose. I saw others performances, thumbs up for them without further dithering..frankly..they are FANTASTIC !! Especially the only band that I'm referring to !!

If my voice still ain't recovering by tomorrow, and not to further burden my partner, I've no other choices but to find a substitute for the main vocalist. He'll be coming over to my house sooner or later. Although this decision is for the best of both worlds, but frankly speaking, I really feel kinda miserable that i can't really perform on stage.

Hoping that everything will go well tomorrow, of course, hoping my voice will be recovered by then.....May God Bless Me please !!



---------- END -----------

0 comments: