Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Finally, I've obtained all the pictures from one of the committees. And previously, the big day I was talking on is actually the Talent Time event. Mi Casa Es Su Casa is a Spanish word which means, My Home Is Your Home, which is the theme for 2010 Talent Time held at the Heritage Hall of UTAR, Kampar. It generally means an expression to convey sincerity towards friends and family as well as the importance if helping one another.

So, what happened was, on that day itself, 06 February 2010, my voice still haven't recover, as mentioned earlier, me and her found another big guy to actually substitute me as the main vocal and thanks to this fella, we went onto the stage.
It was our first time to perform live on stage. Although it did not ended up as good as we've expected, but frankly, it's our first time performing on stage, we did quite some mistakes but fortunately, not many of the audiences really noticed about it.

Rehearsal - Before Jian Long joins in

During Talent Time
From left to right - Me, Jian Long, Chew Yen

Last but not least, I really wanna thank all of them for participating in the event. It is a very meaningful event for me and I know we had carve these memories and experiences deep inside our heart. Thanks for Jian Long's last minute participation and he does has a very good voice. Since time is of the essence, we only managed to practice for an hour before the big day arrive. Frankly, although something went wrong during the performance but I would say he really did a very good job !!

This is a souvenir we received at the end of the event. It might looks normal to anyone else but it is special for us. Why would I say so?? This lil' thing consists of all memories that we have been through throughout the whole talent time event.

Front View

Side View

How did we form up a band
How did we prepare for the audition
What had happened during the audition
The feeling after being selected as one of the performers
A group member left after that
The feeling of lost and disappointed when I'm sick
The feeling of losing the golden opportunity for me to sing and perform on stage
The feeling of performing live on stage
So on and so forth

Hereby, once again, I would like to thank Chew Yen, Jian Long, Siow Ting for their contribution and participation throughout the whole event. I really appreciate on what you guys had done and I know we had did our very best during the event !!

(p/s: Although 1 had left us earlier due to some reasons, but she will always be part of us as we'd been through the audition together)


---------- END ----------

0 comments: